HYDRATE + DE-PUFF SET
SAVE WHEN YOU PURCHASE IN A BUNDLE!
Beauty and wellness are like two peas in a pod. When paired together, magic happens. We love the magic of self-care. Use your skincare routine to focus on you, and how you are feeling as well as how your skin feels and appears. Need assistance in your routine, don't hesitate to contact us.
Why it's special:
- OIL CLEANSER - LOVE LEVEL: GRACIOUS was designed to gently remove makeup and cleanse impurities from the face. And she smells so, so luxe. She works hard for you but your skin doesn't feel it. One of our favourite, must-have products.
- GEL CLEANSER - LOVE LEVEL: GENTLE is a glow worthy gel cleanser to gently cleanse and invigorate the skin with incredible botanic extracts. Green Tea, Kale, Broccoli, Chamomile AND Finger Lime extract make this face cleanser one from only your wildest dreams.
- Our EYE BABE is gentle and hydrating. It is full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to provide your under eye area with a moisture hit. And, it is full or organic, natural oils.
- Our STARDUST TONIC is a twice daily serum that has been formulated using active botanicals includng Kakadu Plum, Emu Apple, Mountain Pepper and Flame Tree. This superhero botanical serum also contains plant derived Hyaluronic Acid; support your skin with plant and hydration goodness.
- MERMAID OIL is highly moisturising yet light as a feather. This beautiful oil is designed as a versatile face oil that will be absorbed quickly into the skin. Rich in vitamin and minerals, this facial oil is a beautiful base for those who love a glow. Suitable for all skin types.
- ROSE QUARTZ GUA SHA is a device for a relaxing facial massage as well as assisting with penetration of skincare products through facial massage into the skin, whilst promoting circulation through gentle massage (ideally 3-5 minutes).
Usage: Apply our face oil or serum to your clean and dry face, neck and décolletage. Using light pressure, massage across the face and neck using the below technique for at least one minute (3-5 minutes is ideal).
Jawline: gently sweep from the chin along the jawline in an upward motion towards the ears.
Neck: gently press at the base of the neck above collar bone and move Gua Sha in an upwards motion towards the jaw.
Cheeks: gently press from the centre of the face and work outwards towards the ears (be careful and extremely gentle near the eye area).
Brows: gently sweep across the brow line starting from the centre and working outwards.
Forehead: gently sweep in an upward motion towards hairline.
We always recommend being gentle and using light pressure to avoid any bruising on the face.