MERMAID FACIAL OIL
Mermaid Oil is a highly moisturising, light as a feather face oil that was designed to be as versatile as she is effective.
We’re ingredients people and we believe in giving your skin, the best of the best. Mermaid Oil is rich in Omega's 6 and 9 which are crucial in the function and appearance of your skin. These essential fatty acids will help lock in moisture, strengthen skin against environmental damage and help rejuvenate your overall complexion. It also contains natural plant-derived oils - like Jojoba and Rosehip which mimic your skin's natural oil barrier so it will help nourish your skin without irritating it.
- Assists in moderating your skin’s natural oil production
- Hydrates and nourishes your skin
- Improves skin elasticity
- Suitable for all skin types
- Prevents premature ageing
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
- Cruelty free
- Australian Made
- Glass Bottle, with dropper applicator
Mermaid Oil is applied after you cleanse your face and apply your serums. We recommend massaging 4-5 drops onto your face, neck and décolletage (that’s right, your face ends at your boobs…).
When do we recommend applying?
AM and PM.
Where does Mermaid Oil fit in my skincare routine?
- Botanic Facial Serum
- Stardust Tonic
- Mermaid Oil
- SPF (AM routine)
We recommend using alone or for an added hydration hit, apply this face oil over your moisturiser to lock in all that goodness.
Tips & Tricks: Mermaid Oil can be worn as a natural illuminator on the high points of the face, or sheer out your full coverage foundation with the help of Mermaid Oil.
- Camellia Oleifera Oil (Camellia Oil)*, Citrullus Lanatus Seed Oil (Watermelon Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil)*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil)*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate Seed Oil)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*, Rosa Eglanteria Seed Oil (Rosehip Oil)*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Seed Oil (Seabuckthorn Seed Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil (Neroli Oil)* and D-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E). * Denotes certified organic.
Made from organic and natural ingredients, SALT BY HENDRIX is a vegan and cruelty-free brand based in Sydney, Australia.